General Psychology Research Paper
This paper is designed to test your knowledge on the material presented in class and from the textbook. Many topics have been discussed in this class that may have interested you or may apply to you personally. If you are uncertain what to write about, think of a topic that is of great interest to you that you may want to learn more about. Another suggestion is to think of a personal or family issue/concern and learn more about it.
You are to select a topic and apply it to the following six questions:
1. Explain or describe the history of your topic and it’s applications in today’s society. Relate your topic to one of the theories discussed. (Chapter 1)
2. How has your topic related to what we have studied in learning and cognition? Select a concept or idea from the chapter and relate it to your topic. (Chapter 5)
3. What ways do motivation and emotion apply to your topic? Select a concept or idea from the chapter and relate it to your topic. (Chapter 8)
4. What area does your topic apply to lifespan development? Select a concept or idea from the chapter and relate it to your topic. (Chapter 9)
5. Which of the 4 theories of personality apply to your topic? Select one personality theory and apply it to your topic. (Chapter 10)
6. Apply what we have learned in social psychology to your topic. Select a concept or idea from the chapter and relate it to your topic. (Chapter 11)
If you have questions, please visit with your instructor on a topic that will work for this assignment.
Point Structure for Paper:
1. Cover page (Name, Section, Semester, Topic, typed and easy to read on first page) 5 points
2. 3-5 Typed Pages (not counting cover or works cited page), Double Spaced, 12 point Ariel/Times New Roman Font, 1 to 1 ½ set margins. 5 points
4. 2-3 References (You can use your book but at least one other scholarly reference.) NO Wikipedia. 10 points
5. Topic is presented clearly. You must inform the reader why you are writing about this topic and how it applies to you and the 6 identified questions. 45 points
6. You must use personal experience or an observation that illustrates your understanding of all of the above questions. 15 points
7. You must have a Works Cited Page listing viable references. 10 points
8. The paper must be written clearly and easy to understand. References cited, everything spelled correctly, appropriate grammar, appropriate punctuation, etc. 10 points
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.