BUSINESS PLAN OUTLINE
Use the following outline to summarize your business planning decisions. Title each section of your written plan as indicated in the outline. Write, in your own words. Answers to the questions listed. Each question can be the start of a new paragraph. If a question does not apply, explain why it does not apply.
Tip: You don’t have to win a Pulitzer Prize here. You don’t have to be a great writer. The readers will care more about what the plan says that how it is written. Write the most clear and simple answers you can to the questions listed.
Describe your products and services.
Describe the history of your business if it is an existing business, or how you developed your idea to start a new business.
Describe the legal structure of your business- sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation.
Describe your experience in this business and how it will help you succeed.
Describe you reason for believing the business will succeed.
1) Products or Services
about your customers?
plan for growth?
from you instead of the competition? 7) Image and Packaging
location? Include a sketch of your floor plan.
How did you determine your pricing strategy? How do your prices compare to the competition?
9) Marketing Goals
What is your dream-where do you see your business in the next 2 to 5 years?
I want to start a successful business.
I want to expand my existing market share I want to add new products/services.
10) Marketing Strategy
I) What is your promotional plan?
1) Who will handle which functions in the business
2) What will their duties and qualifications be?
3) If employees, how many will you have and what will their duties be? 4) Who will hire, train and supervise them?
5) What will it cost your business for the first two years?
6) What will your owner draw be for the first two years?
7) What will your employee salaries be for the first two years?
8) Who will your lawyer, accountant, insurance agent, and other advisory team members be?
9) How will you manage your record keeping, finances, and inventory? 10) What licenses, permits or regulations will affect your business?
(Attach copies of licenses,permits or regulatory forms)
11)Will you have to collect and pay sales tax, and if so, how much and for
which entity (state or city)?
12)What types of insurance will you need (Attach bids or copies of policy
13)What types of payments will you accept (cash, check, credit cards,
house accounts. etc.)?
14)What contingency plans have you made for you?
What will you do if your day-care provider can’t take care of your kid/s today or if your kid/s are too sick to go to school?
15)What contingency plans have you made for the business?
you do to increase them?
you do to decrease them?
your cash flow and profits?
What will you do if a competitor lowers their prices?
1) Include a month by-month cash flow projection for at least the first two full years. Include written assumptions (explanations) supporting your projections.
If your business starts or the plan starts during a year, the first year projection will be a partial year. There should also be two full years of projections after the partial year.
2) Include at least two years of financial statements for existing businesses. (If not in business two years, include what is available). Include, if possible, balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
3) Include your personal financial data: Personal Financial Statement (Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth) and a monthly income and expense statement (your personal financial plan).
Attachments should be provided to substantiate your claims in your plan. (Always keep copies of the original documents for your files.)
5) List of assets to be acquired and their costs.
6) Resumes of yourself and others who will work in the business.
7) Market studies.
8) Articles from magazines, newspaper, or the World Wide Web.
9) Photographs, sketches of your products or floor plan, brochures describing your services.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.