Instructions 1. Choose one building built in each these two different time periods: • BC era • during the AD/CE era, • Rural and/or urban areas from each selected period.
2. Using Word, or a comparable text editor, produce a case study for each building/period that will include information on both the interior and exteriors of each chosen building. In each case study you must: • Include a photo of the building, min. 150 DPI • Include the following information: o Brief introduction about the building o Architectural characteristics o Brief overview of the products and materials used o Brief overview of any distinct construction methods o Building’s function o Culture of people
3. For each case, beyond the physical characteristics of each building and society, research and find the relationship between the design of the buildings and the culture of people in the society that built them. For this analysis: • Consider the elements and principles of design, structure, interior decoration, architectural details of the selected buildings • Try to determine the reasons for using the particular methods of design used for each building • Investigate the role that the building played in the society
4. Write the conclusion to your analysis describing how the case studies compare to each other and the result of the role of cultural and society on the design of each particular case. This analysis should be a major part of your assignment.
5. All research must be properly resourced with a reference page and APA citation and formatting rules followed. Your paper should be 5-6 pages in length.
6. Include a footer at the bottom of each page (except the title page) including the assignment name, page name and your name.
7. Save it as a .doc or .docx file.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.