These readings must be incorporated into the paper.
· Read Foss, chapter 12, “Generative Criticism” (411-37)
· Read Foss, Waters, and Armada, “Toward a Theory of Agentic Orientation: Rhetoric and Agency in Run Lola Run,” in Rhetorical Criticism: Exploration and Practice (438-58)
· Identify and explain the context for your artifact. This will consist of a summary (not a copy-and-paste job) of the artifact paper you wrote during week 2. Provide enough information that your classmates can understand what you are writing about.
· Explain your interest in your artifact. What drew you to it? Why do you want to write an analysis of it? Here, you may speak to your personal and/or theoretical interests.
· Describe your research question and theoretical approach. How do you plan on analyzing your artifact? Why this approach? What question do you hope to answer through your analysis? And why does your question/ answer matter (i.e., what will we learn as a result)?
I am using the speech President Roosevelt gave to Congress following the attacks on Pearl Harbor. I have selected this artifact because the phrase “a date which will live in infamy”, is still utilized today. I also have selected this speech as I am a Veteran and draw towards the study of History and Military History to be specific. This speech woke a nation living in Isolationism and created the superpower that the Admiral of Japan knew existed within the people of the United States. Turning the tides of World War II in favor of the US and its allies.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.