PART ONE: Answer as specifically as possible each of the following questions about the primeval period of biblical history:
1. Why is it important that we understand the concept, creatio ex nihilo, when considering the creation story in Genesis?
2. What do we know about the characters, Ish and Isha, prior to their eating of the fruit?
3. Shem, Ham, Japheth are the sons of Noah. Why should we care?
4. The creation of the Nephilim possibly points to a further disruption in the primal unity/harmony of the universe. Explain.
5. What happened to cause Noah to say of his grandson, “Cursed be Canaan”?
PART TWO: Answer as specifically as possible each of the following questions about the patriarchal period of biblical history:
1. Why does Abram leave behind any connections with the Ur of the Chaldeans?
2. At one point in the narrative, Hagar mocks Sarai. Why?
3. Abraham’s supreme test of faith occurs during what has been called “the binding of Isaac”. Why doesn’t Isaac die during this testing?
4. The importance of circumcision to the history of Judaism can’t be overstated. What is its relation to the covenant that God establishes with his Chosen People?
5. God communicates with Abram/Abraham in a variety of ways, including dreams, visions, dialogue, inner impression, and natural phenomena. Give an example from the text of one of these.
PART THREE: Answer as specifically as possible each of the following questions about the story of Joseph and his brothers:
1. Reuben plays an important role in the fate of Joseph. What is it?
2. The Potiphar’s wife false accuses Joseph of doing what?
3. Whose sons are Manasseh and Ephraim? Why do we need to know this?
4. What do we need to understand about the Ishmaelites in order to understand fully the reason Joseph ended up in Egypt?
5. Genesis 50:20 might be considered a theme for the story of Joseph. Explain.
PART FOUR: Answer as specifically as possible each of the following questions about the story of Job:
1. In the prologue we are told that Job is made to suffer “without reason” (or “without cause”). Why must we know this?
2. One character in the story says to Job, “Curse God and die”. Who is speaking and why does she say this?
3. Psychomachia is a literary concept that applies well to Job’s story. Explain.
4. Who answers Job out of the whirlwind and what is the purpose of this encounter?
5. The three comforters fall into the intellectual trap of explaining Job’s suffering as an example of the deuteronomic law. Explain.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.