At the end of each chapter, there are critical thinking exercises. Choose ONE question from each chapter and submit your answer here.
1. How would Portugal’s growing power in Africa and Asia and Spain’s control of a large Western Hemisphere empire serve as foundations for later European global power?
2. What influence would the enormous profits extracted from distant colonies likely have on European economic development?
3. What were key effects of the global transfer of wealth on Europe and on colonized regions?
1. What were the key changes introduced into European intellectual life by the Renaissance and early Enlightenment?
2. What were the most important economic innovations in the period and what nations were chiefly responsible?
3. What were the reasons for the violence afflicting Europe in this era?
1. What effects did Amerindian population losses due to epidemics have on European settlement and the enslaved African trade?
2. Silver mining and sugar agriculture were the two richest economic sectors in the colonial period. What were the key similarities?
3. What were the differences in governance among the colonies of Spain, Portugal, France, and Britain?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.