Answer both of the questions below, then respond to the posts of two other students.
1. How did education and thinking change in the High Middle Ages According to this module? Make sure to cover the university, dialectical thinking, Peter Abelard, women’s education, scholasticism, Thomas Aquinas, the Summa Theologica, and Dominicans.
2. In the video under “Resources” you learn about he life of St. Francis. What was this saint famous for and how did he challenge the powerful people of his world? Can you think of individuals today who challenge power? Who are they and how are they similar to or different from St. Francis?
1. Module Review. What made Italian cities so ready for new innovations in economics, arts, and politics? Who are some of the most important Italian artists covered in this chapter, how and what did they paint, and what techniques did they use?
2. Dante Alighieri in Divine Comedy had a clear ranking of sins, and some he considered to be worse than others. Take a look at the list in the textbook and/or outside sources. What do you think about the order of this list? Do you think society today has a similar way of thinking about what is most evil and wrong with people and the world? What do you think defines the worst sin/evils?
1. Module Review. Briefly summarize the works and significance of these four authors from the late medieval period: Boccaccio, Petrarch, Chaucer, Christine de Pizan.
2. Sometimes great disasters and upheavals create an opportunity for new ideas and movements to appear. This certainly happened at the end of the Middle Ages with its various disasters. Now time for some creative thinking. Do you think we are in a similar time in history, where disease, economic struggles, and racial tensions might produce something new? What do you think might be the result?
They are discussion posts. You can be formal with the style.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.