- Run your browser, Google Chrome is preferred.
- In the address field type www.Google.com ; (Links to an external site.)then hit the Enter key.
- In the search field type the following: “What is my internet speed“; or you can click on the following link: What is my internet speed (Links to an external site.)
- Click on the blue button that says: “ RUN SPEED TEST ” ; See the below image:
Wait a couple of minutes until the Test is done with, and the “Internet Speed Test” report is displayed. Now, based on the report and your textbook reading, you need to answer all six (6) questions:
- From the “Speed Report”; what is your internet connection “Download” speed?
- From the “Speed Report”; what is your internet connection “Upload” speed?
- From the “Speed Report”; what is your internet connection “Latency“?
- From the “Speed Report”; is your internet connection labeled as “Very Slow”, “Slow”, “Good”, “Fast”, “Very Fast”, or something else?
- Why do you think “Download” speed is not the same as the “Upload” speed?
- What is the unit of measurement of “Latency“? What does “Latency” exactly measures?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Internet speed test simple