1. Use proper grammar, punctuation and a formal tone. Avoid slang or other informal phrases.
2. Do not use first person. For example do not write, “I think the book was great.” Instead,
write “the book was great.”
3. Make sure that your paragraphs are between 4-8 sentences long.
4. Do not use contractions. For example, write do not instead of don’t; cannot instead of can’t;
will not instead of won’t; etc.
5. Either Underline or Italicize a book’s title. Same for court cases.
6. Once you have used a person’s first and last name, you only refer to them by their last name
throughout the rest of the paper. Do not repeatedly use titles like Mr. or Mrs. or Dr. or Judge.
7. Place punctuation inside quotation marks.
8. Spell numbers that are two words or less. For example, twenty-eight, sixty-three, twentieth
century are spelled out. Numbers like 383, 1935 remain numerical
9. Eliminate unnecessary words. For example, “Caldwell shows the importance of race.” This is
far better than “Caldwell is able to show the importance of race.”
10. Diversify your verb choice and vocabulary. Instead of “Caldwell shows” try using “Caldwell
demonstrates” or “Caldwell discusses” or “Caldwell highlights” or “Caldwell chronicles
11. Do not misuse words. If you are uncertain of the meaning of word—look it up.
Dictionary.com is a wonderful website. Use it!
12. Organize your paper in a clear, logical manner.
13. Do not use block quotes
Jack Johnson was a controversial individual, but was he worthy of respect?
After reading all of Papa Jack: Jackson and the Era of White Hopes, your assignment is to write
a essay that argues whether or not Jack Johnson was worthy of respect.
This is an argumentative paper. follow the guidelines listed above have a thesis, and support the thesis with ample supporting evidence selected solely from the reading, and properly cite all supporting evidence. Lastly, papers should focus on Johnson’s adult life
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.