Hi, If you are business you are welcome to do it. and if you are not expert please do not do it. I will give a tip for it. Please write the source when you solve it.
1. Contrast a direct loss with an indirect loss.
2. LIST the three components of an ideally insurable loss exposure.
3. John failed to shovel the snow on the sidewalk in front of his store after a sudden snowstorm. A person, after consuming 12 vodka shots at a nearby bar, slips and falls on the slippery sidewalk and breaks his leg. This person sues John for $100,000.
a. If this incident took place in a contributory negligence state, hoe much could this person expect to collect? Explain your answer.
b. If this occurred in a comparative negligence state, would your answer be different?
4. You get thrown off a mechanical bull at a local Erie drinking establishment. What defense would the owner of the establishment use against any lawsuit you may file to collect for your injuries.
5. Give an example of vicarious liability in a business situation.
6. Explain the differences between libel and slander.
7. Define Strict Liability (also known as Absolute Liability) and give an example.
Requirements: one page
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.