CIT 3013 Management Information Systems
Term Paper Guidelines
1. You should know by now that MIS is a broad field and many topics are eligible for inclusion. There is a broad array of topics in management information systems – effect of MIS on organizational behavior or business strategy, electronic commerce, database marketing, Internet marketing, artificial intelligence, the latest developments in hardware, Big data, 3-D printing, net neutrality, CRM, ERP SCM, Security, Crypto currencies, blockchain; just to name a few. You can write on anything in the field of MIS that interests you. Feel free to visit with me about your topic and paper design. I have read many term papers and have served on an Honors papers committee, so I have plenty of experience in this area. I have also authored articles in my field.
2. As you might imagine, I enjoy reading a paper that attempts to apply the theories and principles learned during the course, to the subject of interest. For example you may wish to analyze how a firm might be using certain MIS technologies to attain competitive advantage. Let’s say a paper about Amazon.com’s business model and how its management is attempting to generate profits using Customer Relationship Management programming. I am not looking for perfection but, you should show an understanding of the concepts that you are applying rather than just telling a story.
3. Feel free to have me critique parts of the paper as you are writing it, for feedback before you turn it in. Beware, good feedback takes time, the sooner you get it to me the better. If everybody wants a critique and waits until the last minute, there will not be any time for meaningful feedback.
4. A digital copy of your term paper is due by 11:59 PM, December 11th, it is due via Blackboard (it will be submitted for a plagiarism check). This due date will not be changed; any late papers will be not be accepted.
5. The paper must be a minimum of eight (8) pages (double-spaced, don’t play games with font sizes and margins) with seven (7) different references. You must use American Psychological Association citation style. I suggest The Owl Online Writing lab for help with citations: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ The paper should also have a title page. You may not cite Wikipedia.
6. The Writing Center: Students in this course are encouraged to utilize the Writing Center while drafting their writing assignments. The Arkansas State University Writing Center is a comfortable learning space in which ALL members of the A-State community can receive feedback on their writing. Qualified, friendly writing consultants will help you at any stage of the process, from deciphering assignment sheets to providing feedback on writing projects that are nearly finished, and will help you with any writing occasion, whether it be personal, academic, or professional. The Writing Center is located on the Dean B. Ellis Library’s first floor in the Learning Commons and is open Monday and Tuesday until 8, Wednesday 10-5, Thursdays 10-4, and Fridays 10-3. You can utilize the center by walking in, setting up an appointment in person or via phone at (870) 972-3451 during business hours, scheduling weekly appointments with the same tutor, or attending one of our Discipline Drop-In Hours across campus. We now also do Skype sessions. For more information, visit:http://www.astate.edu/college/humanities-and-social-sciences/departments/english-and-philosophy/writing-guide/writing-lab/.
The Writing Center hours (Library Room 133) follow:
Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
International students can receive additional help from ESL Office.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.