Any change management plan must consider the culture of an organization. For instance, some organizations prize the inclusion of their employees in all aspects of operations, while other organizations have a top-down approach to management. Creating a plan without taking this cultural background into context can be problematic for the success of a change initiative.
· 1. Search the virtual library to find scholarly articles relative to change initiatives which apply to an organization in Saudi Arabia.
· 2. Consider the impact on the individuals concerned and the impacts on the organization.
· 3. Assess the cultural elements that you believe may impact the development of change strategies and implementation of change plans.
· 4. Discuss the challenges the change initiative had to the organization.
· 5. Develop a strategy that the organization could use to mitigate the challenges
· Chapter 6 in Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit
· Chapter 7 in Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit
· Abass, G., Asery, A., Al-Tannir, M., Heena, H., AlFayyad, I., & Al-Badr, A. (2018). Organizational culture at a tertiary care center in Saudi Arabia: A mixed approach study. Cureus, 10(12), e3736.
· Schmiedel, T., Müller, O., & vom Brocke, J. (2019). Topic modeling as a strategy of inquiry in organizational research: A tutorial with an application example on organizational culture. Organizational Research Methods, 22(4), 941.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.