A personal narrative is a creative non-fiction essay about your life. It is a true story that you compose like a short story in order to teach the reader something about life.
To complete this assignment:
1. Read the selections from David Sedaris, E.B. Bartels, and Tina Fey.
2. Brainstorm 10 potential ideas, let your list sit for a minute, then pick the best one.
3. Start your essay in the middle of the action (not with something boring, like your alarm clock). Give the reader backstory only when they need it, and don’t overwhelm the reader with facts about unimportant things that happened.
4. Maintain the same tense (past or present) throughout your essay unless… unless you have a very good reason to change tenses.
5. Use dialogue (characters speaking) in your essay. You should have at least 4 lines of dialogue. Start a new paragraph anytime someone speaks, or anytime a speaker changes.
6. Keep in mind that your paragraphs could be significantly shorter than your literary analysis essay.
7. Show growth and/or distance yourself from your past self. (Author-as writer vs author-as-character).
8. Be funny!
9. Length: 6-8 pages (1500-2000 words).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.