This is a 35 page document. Only 11 pages need to be rewritten and minor changes to the document as provided by the professor. Please ensure that it comes back green on Turnitin. Please ensure that you can meet the deadline.
I think that you will need to move sections around to add value to the study components. I outlined the necessary steps. Please, follow my prompts.
Since your study is very technical, you will need to add as many cites as possible because most of your information came from a lot of research and previous work performed by experts in the field. You put a lot of statistics in the paper; accordingly, they require proper citing
You will also need to decide the problem statement- What is the research question- I added one. And make sure that the aims and research questions are answered in conclusion.
Also, I added content analysis for methodology. Since your work employs literature review and case studies, content analysis is appropriate, qualitative, and quantitative. Please include a proper definition of content analysis.
In the data gathering section, you will need to address what search engines you used to gather all this information. What keywords did you put in the search engines?
The data analysis section must be added. How do you get to the discussion section if you don’t have a data analysis section? That is where the graphs are necessary definitely illustrates the significant problems with social security and defined-benefit systems.
add the Mikesell charts I sent, especially the states performing poorly. You can’t discuss issues unless you illustrate the problems. Consequently, the Mikesell chart may help. While it does not provide the total scope of the problem, but it is something whereby you can adequately discuss the issues you cite.
The Mikesell Charts are attached as an excel document
The purpose of this paper is to research the need for private retirement investment over the need for reliance on social security benefits for retirees. this paper should use secondary data and research. The stance taken should skew towards the benefits of private retirement investment (401(k) and IRAs).
The Final Report must be in American Psychological Association (APA) format, using the following standard guidelines:
1. Title Page: Provides the title, author’s name, date of submission, and fulfillment statement.
2. Abstract/Executive Summary: Provides a summary of the report. In less than two pages, it summarizes the Project, including the issue or problem examined the method of inquiry and your conclusions and recommendations. 3. Table of Contents: Provides the organization of the report. Lists the major section and sub-section headings of your report and the pages on which these subjects can be found.
4. Introduction/Issue or Problem Statement: States the issue or problem, the context in which the issue or problem lays and why it is important.
5. Literature Review: Uses research techniques to locate the issue or problem you are addressing with similar issues/problems and resolutions. It connects your research/internal organizational work to a larger body of experience and grounds your work in the current knowledge of the field.
6. Methodology: Describes what you did and how you did it. The methods section describes all the steps and processes by which you determined the resolution to the issue or problem.
7. Findings: Report what you found. This section methodically lists the information you found to be true or un-true in an organized format, which allows the reader to consider the outcomes of your research.
8. Discussion, Recommendations, and Conclusions: The final chapter is your interpretation of the data where you make recommendations based upon your interpretation of the findings. In this section you draw conclusions make recommendations and reflect on the process of your investigation. You would also state the limitations of your data and conclusions in this section.
9. References: In APA style, list all references which were consulted in the research.
10. Appendix: Research data, tools, explanatory notes and lists are organized as appendices, and do not count toward the 35-page minimum.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.