1) Conduct more research on body image, the factors that contribute to it, and the consequences of a negative body image.
2) Have a strong introduction paragraph in which you introduce the topic of body image and state a clear purpose statement that provides direction for this proposal.
3) Starting with your second paragraph, begin by broadly discussing body image. Define it, and then get into dicussing the consequences of a negative body image and discuss any other potential factors that could result in a negative body image. Social media is one of those factors, but there are others that should be mentioned prior to introducing social media as a factor that should be investigated further.
4) As you finishing discussing other factors that could lead to a negative body image, introduce social media use/exposure as one as well.
5) Start discussing the literature on social media use and its impact on body image.
6) Make sure that you are building a persuasive argument for doing a study that will further explore the role that social media can play in leading to one having a negative body image.
7) Have a strong conclusion paragraph where you reiterate your purpose statement from the introduction paragraph and present your research hypothesis.
8) The research hypothesis should be clear, testable, and falsifiable.
9) Review the resources on citing in APA format.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.