Research analysis of a contemporary fairy tale 25%. This assignment has a research component and requires the student to synthesize a number of resources in connection with a contemporary fairy tale.
DUE: Week 12. Monday, December 7 – Midnight (Day of Class)
Structure: APA style essay – no headings
Research: Use at least 5 reliable sources, including the readings and at least 1 critical essay from our course text.
Length: 1500 words (approx. 5 to 6 double spaced pages)
Respond to ONE of the following topics. (Note that I have removed topic #4)
– Effective thesis
– Clear purpose – unique perspective
– Subject is narrowed and connected to the themes reviewed in class
– All paragraphs clearly support the thesis
– Well organized
– Clear main ideas – parallel in context and meaning
– Logical flow
– Can be seen as following an effective outline
Strong introduction – body – conclusion
|Development: sophistication of thinking
– Effective analysis – demonstrates original thinking and understating of the readings deeper meaning
– Use of literary devices to explore text
– Use of textual support to back opinion (ie quotes)
– Use of research to back interpretation
|Research and Documentation
– Document presentation (APA Title page etc)
– In-text / parenthetical citations (all references must be cited within the running text of the essay)
– Accurate list of references in the APA style
– Adequate number of references
– Reliable sources used (ie at least 2 academic sources)
|Style and Mechanics
– APA presentation of document
– Style appropriate to college level writing
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.