Terrorism or criminal act. There is considerable debate on whether an event should be labeled a terrorist attack or if it is just a criminal act by a disturbed individual. With the lone wolf attacks in England, France, and the U.S., the lines between criminal and terrorist are blurred. Max Fisher’s article “Terrorist or Disturbed Loner? The Contentious Politics of a Label (Links to an external site.)” (2017) lays out several interesting arguments that can be traced back to defining terrorism and how we respond to events. Read the article and open and review the readers’ comments to better understand the issues surrounding labeling an incident as either a terrorist act or a criminal act.
International Terrorist Group: ISIS
In your paper,
– Summarize various strategies the U.S. can use to respond to or prevent terrorist attacks by your chosen group.
– Assess the potential effectiveness of
– Normal police response to criminal action.
– More comprehensive socioeconomic strategies.
– Military action.
– Appraise if additional police powers or legislative measures are needed by the federal government to protect the country from terrorist threats.
– Evaluate if increasing governmental powers to enhance security is worth the potential erosion of civil liberties.
– Support your analysis with a minimum of six scholarly and/or credible resources
The Confronting Terrorism paper
Must be 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
– Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
– Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
– Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Some Suggested Resources:
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.