Listen to Episode #11 “Sex, Relationship, and Spirituality: A Discussion with Lauren Peters” (update note – this podcast is also available on Facebook under the same name).
For transcripts, please follow the link below
FOR FULL CREDIT –
Each answer must be a minimum of 7 sentences.
Each answer must reflect critical/thoughtful thinking
Each answer must have supporting evidence, reason, logic – elucidated, or clearly explained.
1. Please summarize three claims that Lauren Peters makes about what she believes in. Give me one claim she makes per each 1/3 of the episode. So one claim from the beginning, one from the middle, and one from the end of the podcast.
2. What evidence does she provide, in general, throughout the podcast? What kind of evidence is it (for example, is it anecdotal, scientific, statistics, etc.)? How does she present it?
3. Do you think her evidence/reasoning is enough to justify belief in her claims? Why or why not?
4. For this question – I argue that all of her claims are beliefs that are not justified enough in order to claim that they are true. I can explain if you’d like, just come talk to me for more information. Regardless, for this question answer one of the following:
a. If you agree with me, then here is your question: Why is this stuff dangerous? Why is it potentially dangerous that so many people people follow these types of beliefs and actually follow her “teachings”? How can we educate people to be more skeptical of claims like the one Ms. Peters makes.
b. If you don’t agree with me, here is your question. Why don’t you agree?
5. Why is skeptical and critical thinking so important with any type of claims, but claims that are similar to this theme (even if you agree with Ms. Peters)? Explain your answer.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.