1. Assume that you will be teaching someone what is involved in order to design and develop a database.
1. Choose either of the following type of database application for your examples.
a. Application, or
Which means you will need to state the type of database(s) that you are designing and developing (OLTP, OLAP, EDW).
Note: If you are working with another person, one must do the Application example and the other must use the Analytics example.
2. Include a title page:
a. CIS3730 Test 5
b. Your name and which example (application or analytics)
c. Partner name, if you worked with another person.
3. Use at least one slide per phase.
4. Include the phase, what SDLC activities and deliverables takes place and the associated database activities and deliverables. Add diagrams for each. DO NOT have a slide of paragraphs.
5. You can use the Notes section of your slides to add more details if needed.
6. For the implementation phase, include a diagram of the entire (OLTP) application or (OLAP) example. The types of databases for your source data as well as the type of database your are using for your (application or analytics) example.
7. Do NOT COPY from the text or other materials. Put the information in your own words.
8. You may use diagrams from external materials, lectures, or draw your own.
9. You may also share your diagrams with the other person. But, you just cannot use the same copy (wording) as the other person. Therefore, your presentation, can NOT look and read the same as the another person.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.