Please help me to elaborate more and add the thesis statement. And please focus more on the horror effect and roles of the sound and music. My topic is focusing on the horror genre. Here are some feedback from my supervisor.
1. Some of your sentences are too short; e.g. It is a critical aspect existing for many years.
2. You need to give examples of your arguments as evidence. For example, in ‘Composers and sound designers incorporate psychology and technical mastery to develop an atmosphere of perpetual danger using audio effects. ‘you can talk about the theme from “Jaws” that increases in tempo as the shark approaches the swimmer.
3. Your Introduction doesn’t mention horror until the last line. You need to introduce it earlier, for example by claiming that sound and music are vital components of the horror experience, and giving some evidence, such as famous horror music such as the Jaws theme and horror sounds such as the screams in Hitchcock’s shower scene in Psycho.
4. Your Introduction has an outline in the final sentence, but it does not have a thesis. Without a thesis your essay is just description, and not original or creative.
5. using sub-headings in your essay, and these would make your structure clearer. Paragraphs 2 – 6, and the last body paragraph, in your essay are quite theoretical, and can be improved by giving specific examples of films and games. This would boost your credibility as a writer in this area by showing that you have experienced these theoretical ideas
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.