Citation style: Turabian (Chicago style), MLA or APA. Give page numbers for all citations.
Essays should make an academic argument of 7-8 pages long, and no more than 10 pages, standard margins, double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font. Endnotes and Bibliography may be on additional pages. The essay must develop a scholarly argument, demonstrating the ability to draw together ideas from a number of academic sources, and to construct a case based upon a consideration of the relevant evidence.
Essays must make good use of at least 5 academic sources other than or in addition to course texts (see ‘Bibliography’, above).
For help with term paper writing, attend class, drop by my office hours, and/or consult the Library resources.
1. Overall, has the Charter of Rights been positive or negative in Canada. Has it given too much power to individual judges to influence or shape Canadian politics? Is it anti-democratic? Should the Charter s. 33 (the notwithstanding clause) be used?
2. Do we need electoral reform in Canada or in British Columbia? Discuss electoral reform.
3. In 2015, there was a new party elected to power. Looking back at the previous government, what were the pros and cons of the Conservative government and/or its policies. Discuss, focussing on 1-3 important issues, together with the evidence. Examples of issues might include the Conservative government’s handling of the economy, its foreign policy, etc. [You should not say how you voted. Only make an evaluation of the government.]
4. In 2015, there was a new party elected to power. Looking back at the current government, what were the pros and cons of the Liberal government and/or its policies. Discuss, focussing on 1-3 important issues, together with the evidence. Examples of issues might include the Liberal government’s handling of the economy, fiscal responsibility, electoral system, reform, its foreign policy, etc. [You should not say how you voted. Only make an evaluation of the government.]
5. Do we need Senate reform? If so, what should it be, what are the pros and cons to that reform proposal, and what are the obstacles to change?
6. Would you like to see reforms to the current practices of Canadian parliamentary government and responsible government, for example to make it more democratic, or do you believe the current practices strike a good balance? Discuss both sides of the issue. Also, discuss whether you think individual Members of Parliament should have a greater role and what that greater role might be. (Notes: I have already chosen it.)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.