For this assignment, you will research and prepare a community-level strategic plan that addresses a key public health issue.
Potential topics may include:
• Using prenatal and infancy home visits to prevent child abuse and neglect
• Preventing falls in the elderly
• Reducing population salt intake
• Reducing tobacco use among adults
• Preventing risky sexual behavior among youth and young adults
• Reducing drug experimentation among young adults
Include the following in your paper:
Provide an overview of the community health issue as described in Part A with identified causes and influences, including knowledge gaps.
· Detail the prevalence of the issue inside and outside the United States.
· Describe potential monetary costs associated with the issue in the United States.
· You must include data as part of your introduction (images, charts, graphs, etc., may be included as well as written data).
· Describe advance practice roles and management strategies that affect change at the community level.
· Identify key community and social resources that negatively and positivelyaffect the selected issue.
· Identify changes or enhancements in community-related services for your selected topic.
· Develop a strategic plan that could decrease the prevalence of your selected topic.The goals for this plan needs to be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. Include how your plan takes into consideration health literacy, socioeconomic factors, and cultural differences.
A summary of the goals and challenges
An assessment of the outlook for action/progress
Appendix A: Include your community assessment from Week 3 as Appendix A.
Your paper should be 3 pages in length (not including the cover or reference pages). Use APA throughout.
Include 2–3 scholarly sources that are carefully selected and appropriate to the topic. References should be current—no more than four years old.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.