This assignment is a Leadership and Management exercise. As the student, you will interview a nurse leader. Listen to the following podcast on some of the challenges of alternative staffing for managers and their leadership. This podcast (about 11 minutes) is an interview with Dr. Anne Dabrow Woods, Chief Nurse of Wolters Kluwer Health Learning, Research & Practice, adjunct faculty for Drexel University, and a critical care nurse practitioner for Penn Medicine, Chester County Hospital. The discussion is around COVID-19 and the resulting surge of patients overwhelming the healthcare system and how managers are dealing with staffing and how it is affecting their leadership.
1. Patient-Centered Care: Recognize the patient or designee as the source of control and full partner in providing compassionate and coordinated care based on respect for patient’s preferences, values, and needs.
2. Teamwork and Collaboration: Function effectively within nursing and inter-professional teams, fostering open communication, mutual respect, and shared decision-making to achieve quality patient care.
3. Evidence Based Practice: Integrate best current evidence with clinical expertise and patient/family preferences and values for delivery of optimal health care. Quality Improvement: Use data to monitor the outcomes of care processes and use improvement methods to design and test changes to continuously improve the quality and safety of health care systems.
4. Quality Improvement: Use data to monitor the outcomes of care processes and use improvement methods to design and test changes to continuously improve the quality and safety of health care systems.
5. Safety: Minimize risk of harm to patients and providers through both system effectiveness and individual performance.
6. Informatics: Use information and technology (IT) to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support decision making.
• The student will interview a nurse leader (nurse manager, nurse leader, nurse administrator) during clinical experience or in a work experience you may have outside of clinical. This meeting can bevirtual. Questions can be emailed to the manager, nurse leader or nurse administrator.
The student is to interview the nurse leader with the following questions so that the student can describe the processes which occur in the clinical setting related to the learning objectives.
Check off list:
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.