· You can use the articles in the literature review
· Have just one research question and then come up with several objectives on how to develop the work.
· Provide a background on how you arrive at that research question.
· Come up with a summary of the literature review.
· Talk about inclusion and exclusion criteria.
· Provide a background on how you arrived on that research questions. Also to do a summary of the literature review
· The introduction, aim of study, research question and objectives should cover a 3rd of the total word count.
· Please ensure to incorporate the intended learning outcomes into the work because the learning outcome gives you an idea on how the assignment will be marked. Please critically discuss and justify things as you go along developing the work. THIS ASSIGNMENT WILL BE MARKED AT LEVEL 7. MASTERS LEVEL.
· Use sub-questions. This can be either in form of a statements or questions
· Bear in mind the I will be writing a dissertation in continuation from this proposal.
· Remember to discuss about participant informed consent. This can be included in the research methods. This can also be mention in the ethical consideration section
· Please try to focus on articles that is QUANTITATIVE so that the work is more likely to be a quantitative study. There is a reason for this please.
· Provide details of the research analysis. You will be looking at giving the reader an idea of your understanding of the analysis. Why you are using the analysis as well as what the analysis entails. This doesn’t have to too long.
· Limitation of the study is a must, and this can be done through the critical appraisal. You can also look at the Intended Learning Outcomes which will be uploaded.
· This can not be overemphasis enough: PLEASE JUSTIFY whatever is it you do. THE LECTURER IS AFTER CRITICAL THINKING AND APPRAISAL SKILLS.
· Include a Gantt Chart. You can come up with a timeline in explaining what you intend to do. This must be realistic in terms of the time frame.
· I will be uploading the literature review I have done.
· Be exhaustive in your use of references. References should be sited throughout the work.
· References should be within the last 10 yrs. In text citations should include page numbers and in tune with reference source
· The work must be well presented, systematic, analytical, highly critical, good clarification. Please ensure there are no contradiction anywhere. Meaning please do not contradict yourself.
· AVOID USE OF JARGONS.
· Total word counts 3500 excluding references. The 10% rule applies. But I accept plus but not less in connection with 10% rule.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Essay Assign, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.